Raptors Contemptor - Update #2

Tuesday, October 24, 2017


DreadTober update #2 - One more week to go!

I made some progress over the weekend I wanted to share. First up, I magnetized the multi-melta and assault cannon arms:




Slightly larger magnets than what I intended on using, but it's what I had on hand and it gets the job done. I then drilled out the barrels, which made a big difference in the appearance I think.


I also added some more color to the base.



Starting to come together now. I'll try to put the finishing touches on this final week of DreadTober!

No comments:

Post a Comment